‘A hub of community, activity, business, learning and support services in Knowle.’
Our West of England Works provision offers services such as:
- One-to-one support, assisting with training and employment advice
- Support with developing skills, confidence building, training
- Referrals to organisations with specific expertise
- Support in developing life skills
- Personal and social development
- Employability skills
- Formal and informal education and training
Personal Progression Support Hub
Every Wednesday – Midday to 3pm The Park Centre, daventry Road, Bristol, BS4 1DQ
Based at the Park Centre in Knowle the South Bristol Support Hub is open Monday to Friday with drop-in support available every Wednesday between midday and 3pm. Outside of this time we can meet you at the hub, in a local café or at a location of your choice. We also cover several expenses, including: travel, childcare, interview costs and interview clothes.
We are very lucky to have a range of partner organisations on site, as well as being able to provide specialist support such as mental health, money advice etc.
Our teams are here to
- Help You
- Your way
- At your pace
Get in Touch
Referrals should be made to Anna Carey or Emily Burnell by emailing email@example.com or you can contact us on our office number 01934 411778. Referrals can be made by partner organisations or by self-referral. You can also drop in if that is easier for you.