‘Carers Support Centre is a charity dedicated to improving the quality of life of carers in Bristol and South Gloucestershire by providing practical and emotional support.’
Our West of England Works provision is for carers, and the services that we provide for our participants includes:
• One to one holistic assessments
• A shadowing process for carers, to build confidence
• Education, training, volunteering, paid employment or self-employment
• Information, advice and guidance on opportunities available to you
• CV support, help with completing applications and job searching
• Help in understanding your employment rights
• Assistance in overcoming any barriers and challenges.
Carers Support Centre operates from Monday to Friday, and we are willing to see you wherever suits you best! Whether this is at your home, our offices or somewhere local to you. Each participant is assigned a dedicated Care Support Officer who will aim to meet all your needs by creating a personalised development plan which is tailored to meet your needs and aspirations. We will also cover a number of expenses for you; travel costs for training and interviews, interview clothing, and Carer Support Centre cards.
Get in Touch
Referrals should be sent to Jess Heinemann or Fiona Malpas. Their direct line is 0117 377 1015. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or meet us at events and refer yourself or someone that you know there.