West of England Works Project –
Management Information System
The West of England Works Project wishes to procure a Management Information System to support the effective delivery and management of the project.
The Project is jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund and is intended to support unemployed and economically inactive individuals to progress towards and into employment. We seek to engage individuals with multiple and complex barriers who are not effectively catered for by other employability programmes and offer an individualised and holistic programme of support to increase their employability and confidence to secure work. The project operates across the West of England Area, is supported by a budget of c.5.8m and runs until 31st December 2019.
The project is delivered by a network of voluntary and community sector partners located across the West of England who are required to submit data and evidence to a central project management team on a monthly basis. We wish to procure a Management Information System that is able to:
- Provide a reliable and secure means through which to share evidence and data between individual delivery partners and the central project management team;
- Provide a range of automated validation checks to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data plus some checks of compliance with funding regulations;
- Provide a range of standardised management information reports with the capacity to also provide ad hoc analyses;
- Output data and evidence in the format prescribed by the Big Lottery Fund (currently a range of word documents, excel spreadsheets and .pdf files)
- Provide secure archiving of data and evidence until 21st December 2030.
We envisage that the solution will be a bespoke cloud-based system but we are open to other delivery methods and off the shelf packages that meet our requirements.
All tenders must be submitted no later than noon on Friday 28th July 2017.
The West of England Works Project is jointly funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the European Social Fund